Dell EMC Servers
A complete portfolio of rack servers designed to accelerate application performance and ensure a secure, worry free environment with intuitive tools that simplify and automate management throughout the entire server lifecycle.
ProSupport Enterprise Suite
Gain the freedom to focus on your business transformation with the support expertise and insights Dell EMC is known for across the globe. Choose the right support based on the criticality of specific systems with available automated predictive analysis, collaborative third-party assistance and service account management.
ProDeploy Enterprise Suite
ProDeploy Enterprise Suite helps you get more out of technology starting on day one. Trust our experts to lead deployments from basic hardware installations through planning, configuration and complex integrations. Our complete suite of deployment services and professional certifications helps you achieve business outcomes today and tomorrow.
Inquire today about custom orders.
Drive business success with a data center under your desk
The PowerEdge VRTX modular infrastructure solution offers “under your desk” dimensions, ease of management and quiet acoustics so you can operate non-disruptively. Features such as Fresh Air validated configurations and standard power options help keep your operating expenses in check. Address a wide variety of workloads with future-proof compute, storage and networking options within a single chassis.
- Small and home office (SOHO) environments where data center access is not available
- Remote and branch offices (ROBO) that need local storage and have reduced network access
Adapt and scale with an expandable, modular solution
The PowerEdge VRTX is built on a scalable business architecture so you can continually optimize your capacity and performance with versatile, swappable components.
- Up to four hot-plug PowerEdge server nodes (4-socket M830 and 2-socket M640 or M630)
- Up to 12 x 3.5" or 25 x 2.5" HDDs/SSDs internal storage
- Up to four MD1200 (12 x 3.5") or MD1220 (24 x 2.5") JBOD disk arrays
- GPU accelerators (within the chassis) and NVMe drive options (within the M640)
- 10GbE or 1GbE, or Ethernet pass-through module options
- Up to three full height and five low profile PCIe slots
Customer Testimonials Coming Soon......